Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Guess!

It's been called the most appallingly crude film EVER made.

And I can't wait to see it.

So which film am I talking about?

Random Raindrop trivia: I need my men to be at least half a foot taller than me. You tall men rock, especially the ones that totally tower over me. It's indescribably hot! So I've decided that my mission for this month is to make out with a black guy. A basketball player, perhaps. Yummy..

Somehow, I'm just not attracted to East Asian men. Which reminds me of a funny story..

Now I'm not big on stereotypes, but the last time I was driven by a chinese dude, he had his girlfriend play navigator. They took turns looking back, and would exchange frenzied shouts, leading Jose* and me, sitting in the back, to believe that we were about to be hit by a very large truck. This happened about twenty times. We soon realized their shouts coincided with lane changes. They were terrified, I could see beads of sweat dripping down their faces. They later revealed to us that they missed exits very often not because they FORGOT to take the exits, but because they were too scared to switch lanes to GET to the exits. Now they're probably the nicest people alive, and they were very safe, but it was funny how completely TERRIFIED they were! Ah, I'll shut up here, lest this turns to MY driving. (Yes, asshole**, you're the best driver I know. I love how you make parallel parking seem so effortless!)

* Name changed on request. Well, not really, he doesn't know about my blog, nor do I want him to. But his name is as generically Mexican as Jose.

** Name not changed despite request. Asshole's a good name for him. The other names I had for him make him sick, now that it's over.

21 comments:

A and A said...

Um, Cannibal Holocaust?
And pssstt...I'm a shade over six feet. I just wanted to put that piece of information out there. :O LOL!

Drunken Master said...

Jackass 2?

Bet that car ride was better than a 6 Flags (or Cedar Point) roller coaster, and a lot cheaper.

"Always look on the bright side of life..."

twip said...

Ohhh, I love tall men too! But hey I'm tall myself so hoping that someone will be a foot taller than me is a lwittle bit iffy.

APOO said...

You like tall men? Am sure you havent heard the 6'6" theory.

Sriram said...

Jackass 2 would be my guess.

As for driving, I get called "racist" for saying chinese folk can't drive. I ain't kidding. Those morons have almost caused me to wreck my spanking new car quite a few times. (yes, includes both chinese men and women. FFS, who gave them licenses?)

Raindrop said...

You're all wrong on your guesses!

Wishful, that's useful information to file away for future reference. ;)

Drunken, it was free. Plus, ABBA in chinese made it TOTALLY worth it. Even though I had to hold a fetal position through the entire ride.

Punkster, yeah, but there are always basketball players, right? Basketball=fit+tall+hot body. Now excuse me while I go drool. :)

Apoo, I'm very attracted to tall men. I love making out while standing on my toes. It's just hot, I can't explain it. What's the 6'6 theory? Something about the devil?

Sriram, hehe. In my mind, that's no more racist than saying that they tend to score better than other races on IQ tests.

unforgiven said...

"And pssstt...I'm a shade over six feet. I just wanted to put that piece of information out there."

You're also east asian, like the rest of us Indians. So..

Raindrop said...

No! He's SOUTH Asian. HUGE difference!

Unknown said...

Ah, the height of irrelevance. My fingers are of proper length.
My word verification was 'odetab' an ode to the new Internet (Web 2.0)

Madame Mahima said...

umm i still dont know what movie you'll be watching!

i love tall men too...but ive been known to like short men too..and ugly ones...and weird ones..
ah u get the idea.
:D

4wD said...

Tall is overrated, i tell ya. How tall are ya? Short men have lower centres of gravity. Makes us better bikers. think Valentino Rossi.

and whats the flim?

Anonymous said...

borat, dumbasses.

APOO said...

"The sum of a mans height and the length of his peni5 is 6'6"

I think there might be very few exceptions to this!

MechanicalCrowds said...

How about Egyptian guys?

nevermind said...

'Just over five feet and round like a basketball,
Slanted eyes, sweaty face and drive eff-all'...
You should be taking me off your blogroll, Vogon;-)

Raindrop said...

Imhunt, finger length is verrry important.

Mahima, I should rephrase. I ESPECIALLY like tall men, but I've been known to like all sorts of men.:)

Urban, I'm such a shortie, ANYONE's tall compared to me! Most men are easily half a foot taller than me! I'm 5'6, but with heels. :P

Anonymous, for someone who knows every little thing about me, you SUCK at reading my mind.

Apoo, you can say penis on my blog. But come on, you haven't actually gone out and taken a survey! I know a guy who's 6'6 who would be glad to let me test your theory, but he's so young, he's just barely legal! :)

Mechanical Crowds, Egyptian men are hot!

Nevermind, you could just as easily be talking about me, except I'm not round. And my eyes look slanted when you look at them at a funny angle. I know some hot Chinese men...and some EVEN hotter Japanese men..
And let's not get started on my driving here. Let's just say that if I really need to get somewhere badly, I walk.

Unknown said...

Why else do you think miss raindrop has such hot, perfectly toned legs? Oh, and she does drive. Men. Crazy.

sac said...

i think as long as you can kiss the top of your girl's head wihout bending like a casuarina in a monsoon wind, you're fine.
but then, i speak from the perspective of a chess player.
ah well. win some, draw some.

Unknown said...

Look, we all know you're busy and stuff, but you really need to update this thing more often. What say the rest of you?

Madame Mahima said...

i cant believe im gonna say this but 'i agree with mediocretes'
who'da thunk it.
come back raindrops COME BACK!

Raindrop said...

mediocretes, you're in love with me dude. :P

sac, umm, yes,, I suppose...

mediocretes, you're in love with me dude. :P

mahima, i'm back!