Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I've been a-tagged! Twice!

I've been tagged by both Imhunt and Wishful Thinker . It's unorthodox, but I'm combining the tags.

Random facts about Raindrop you'd never have known if she hadn't been tagged. (Because, as you're no doubt aware, she just hates talking about herself.)

1. I'm straight in the female sense. What that means is that while I'm not attracted to women, I'm not repulsed (would I sound like a magnet if I said repelled?) by them either. And I'm very non-homophobic. (And the answer to the question you didn't ask is yes, I might.)

2. I don't have an instinctive sense of left and right. I need to mouth the word 'right'and the hand that comes up automatically is my right hand. That's how I tell.

3. I think I have a severe case of ADD. I get bored REALLY easily. (My earliest memory is of yawning. I'm dead serious.) I'm terrible with details. I can't be bothered cluttering my mind with information I consider completely irrelevant, like the clothes somebody wore the other day. I'd rather store random geographical trivia in my head, although it's probably just as useless.

4. I also get obsessed very easily. My present obsession is with Kimveer Gill. Here's a mirror of his main page. Here are his pics and his last blog entry.

I've been playing the song Nymphetamine over and over again, because I found it on his Vampire Freaks blog. I love the song/video. Yes, I'm closet goth. I'm back to my CoF/Tristania/Nightwish/Lacuna Coil/Blind Guardian phase.

5. I love potatoes. (No, that's not my dark secret, although it comes pretty close!)

6. I'm a dog person. I think cat people are psycho killers. Like kitten-loving Kimveer.

7. I want to

a)role play (in any sense of the world)
b)build a dollhouse (with curtains, paintings, furniture in miniature)
c)skydive, at least ONCE
d)get married to a superkinkytallgeniushottieatheistnonpsychokillerfreak, have his kids and live happily ever after. (Yeah, I'm a born rebel.)

8. Babies love me. They may be stupid dopeheads, but at least they're stupid dopeheads with taste.

Update: I tag Drunken Master, Mahima and Dodo. And everyone on my blogroll who hasn't done this tag.

22 comments:

A and A said...

What could possible be darker than being a potato lover I say!!?! :)

Drunken Master said...

Is it the hair from the goth bands that does it for you? I've always liked Blind Guardian's LOTR themes.

You seem quite normal/boring, then again, I've been so wrong about women, it's actually funny.

Oh, why hasn't exhibitionism shown up anywhere?

Anonymous said...

:D
don't let those genes out of the pool okay?

@wt: have you seen 'sex lives of the potato men'?

Drunken Master said...

What does that mean - "I'm tagged"? Am I out or something?

Anonymous said...

I like the random taggishness, you seem like excruciating fun.

nevermind said...

What does one say, O dog loving ,maybe swinging, Hyperkinetic, right-left disoriented Goth Vogon! Your dark, sinister aesthetic is most becoming. Especially the dollhouse bit;-) But I do agree about the babies, though.

Rebelzz said...

I don't have an instinctive sense of left and right. I need to mouth the word 'right'and the hand that comes up automatically is my right hand. That's how I tell.

Tats probably the darkest .. lol..

Raindrop said...

WT, yup, it's pretty dark.

Drunken, it's not really the hair. It's just the music, really. Dark and sometimes operatic. I like BG's Nightfall in Middle Earth the best!

I AM normal/boring at least 98% of the time. And you have to mention 8 interesting things about yourself.

Sac, those genes, I predict, shall RULE!

Imhunt, you seem like excruciating fun too. Who else actually DID the tag?

Nevermind, I'm not a swinger! But I do have an ex boyfriend (not the one who comes here) who I'm told, was involved in a wife swap scandal. Not that that counts.

r.e.b.e.l, *sigh* Yeah, it's something I'm deeply ashamed of..

Anonymous said...

those who think raindrop's one gorgeous babe, say aye. and those who don't can go fuck themselves.

APOO said...

Couch Potatoes are a subset of potatoes. Do they count?

Anonymous said...

abbe apooghar, khaali peeli dimaag kaiko chaat-ta hai be? set theory vet theory kaiko jhaadta hai? angrezi mein kya bole to... haan... geek. geek hai be tu? apna formula jaa shoomaaker ko sunaa.

jai hind

Anonymous said...

Hah, no one but us. The risk of running an un(under)read blog and posting vague tags that everyone can get. Tell me more.

Raindrop said...

me, you're one biased fuck. Get a damn blog! You know me, flattery gets you everywhere, even if you're an ex. :)

apoo, what's subset? Is it some math thing? I'm not a math person, I'm afraid. :)

mein, what's jhaadta?

imhunt, well, sell it on exclusivity then. :)

Drunken Master said...

I downloaded a few songs from Nightfall in Middle Earth when the erstwhile mp3.com actually had good music. Spent 4 days on VSNL's dialup d/ling "Curse of Feanor", "Into the Storm" and "Nightfall". Glad I did.

Madame Mahima said...

goodness i know i sound terribly judgemental and its just convenient now that kimveer went loco, but the dude looks like a nutcase from the word 'go'. shame on him.

im not a kitty fan either..and i totallyget what u mean by the straight-but-not-repulsed-by-women thing..its not wrong to appreciate beauty and im fed up of people going 'ooo closet lezzer' to me everytime i say 'wow that woman is so so HOT.'

PFFT!
thanks for the tag..i cant remember if ive done it before but i'll do it again just because i like you and you too my dear, are the hotness! :D
muah

Anonymous said...

Every cat is a bastard. And Garfield is the biggest bastard of them all.
Cats are the leftover trash from the feline evolution process.

What'll happen to your sense of left and right if you're able to rotate your head by 180 degrees? Maybe nothing, because you'll be DEAD!

I'm very sorry to say this, but I'm a tag killer. I kill people who tag me, and also the people who had tagged the people whom I've already killed. I'll do this until I reach the 'Source' and can get out of the Matrix.

Eight interesting things? Are you kidding me? I'll first have to find eight interesting things, do/develop them, then make a post about them. So yes, this'll take some time :).

Ekta said...

hey how ur doing?
just dropped in to say hi!

Anonymous said...

dodo, threatening to kill raindrop is a sure path to extinction. don't make me hurt you where the sun don't shine.

nevermind said...

Hey, I meant (maybe)swinging both ways, not that way. Chill.

Sriram said...

Err... wait a second. Are you the kind that stands on the balcony with a bucket of water, waiting for a cat to pass by so that you can dump that water on it? if so, I'd like to welcome you into my group. I'd also like to mention that I may or may not have witnessed a cat being dumped in a bucket of water. Fun times!

A and A said...

Oi!

Raindrop said...

To all those who commented, je vous aime! I love comments. Especially nice ones.