Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back by popular demand!!

I know some of you may not agree, but I think coffee can be fashioned into a meal. I usually like mine without cream (cream puts me to sleep rendering coffee useless), but on days when it's all the lunch I have time for, I get a latte. And then dump lots of creamer in it. And plenty of sugar because I need the energy. You'll never convince me that it's worse than McDonald's.

As some of you know, it's been a busy week. So here's a quick summary, and my take on it. Yes, like anyone cares about my life.

Coffee for lunch twice this week. Bad.
Four hours of sleep on average. Terrible.
Positive student evaluation of my teaching skills. Good.
Someone wrote 'HOT' in caps where it said 'What I liked about this TA'. Excellent.
Party at my house. Good.
J's friend didn't show up with weed. Bad.
Broke J's music system, and now have to buy her a new one. Terrible.
Ex came to visit. Excellent.
Blondeboy I made out with a month ago stared at me cozying up to my ex, and pointed and whispered in my general direction. Bad.
Got caught doing the Sudoku during a computer language workshop. Bad.
Claimed I was only doing the Sudoku because I wanted to create a Sudoku generator for my computer project. It worked. Excellent.
Missed a meeting yesterday. Bad.
Blogging when I should be working. Terrible. Ah, but it feels so good.
Ex is now ex ex. No comment.
Managed the time to watch a movie yesterday. Good.
Ex picked 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre'. He'll pay for it, the asshole. I couldn't even watch some of that shit. The only time I can stand to watch mindlessly graphic violence is when it's the victim's turn to get even.

Oh, I like trenchcoats. And guns. You scared already? But my only trenchcoat is pink! Yes, I just love flashing my Goth credentials.

20 comments:

Rebelzz said...

First comment...
Good post..
Someone wrote 'HOT' in caps where it said 'What I liked about this TA' .. Absolutely brilliant..

And your trenchcoat is PINK??? Why???

Anonymous said...

Raindrop:Hmmmmmmm.... you pick. We could watch Employee of the Month or... hmmm... Grudge 2 or hmmm.... or hmm... we could watch... hmm... Man of the Year or Jackass Number Two. I don't really care - you pick!

Double X: (Yeah, that really helps... we could watch this or this or this. Obviously. These are our only choices. Your hectic schedule and social life obviously leaves no time for The Departed). Well... are you sure? Just pick a movie... what would you like to watch?

Raindrop: Encore (see above).

Double X: Fine, I'll pick

Raindrop: Oh Oh Oh... Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

Double X: (Oh yeah baby!) Two for Texas Chainsaw Massacre, please.

Raindrop: (Hesitant, puts on her fearless face facade and doesn't really say anything)

Double X: (You asked me to pick AND suggested TCM, so I picked what you suggested - I couldn't have been more compliant (without handcuffs, at any rate)).

Question: How do you freak out Raindrop?
Answer: Use the edge of your hand, bring it to her neck (or knee or wrist or ankle - pick appendage of choice) very, very slowly and go: BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Raindrop said...

Rebel, thanks. :)
I LIKE pink, is that so terrible?:)

Double X, dude, I didn't say 'oh oh oh TCM'. Tell the damn story right, asshole. And when you do the buzzing thing, I only appear to freak out because I'm ticklish!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm sorry.

A and A said...

I feel you two should tag team on this blog. Yeah. Muhahahahahahaha!!! It is a sign of my world-weariness that I am not surprised that you own a pink trenchcoat. Yes. *sigh*

Unknown said...

No Goth credentials with pink trenchcoats. X is XX that is nice. 15 year olds prefer XXX though

Anonymous said...

@ wishfulthinker: That's some truly wishful thinking, dude. Much consideration will be given to your suggestion.

@imobtuse: Are you insinuating that Raindrop's 15, and that I'm a cradle snatcher..... or....? What point you are trying to make men?

Anonymous said...

Corrigendum:

That was "Oh Ohh Ohhh.... babyyy", not "Oh Oh Oh TCM".

The error is regretfully regretted.

Empty movie halls make women do things men love.

twip said...

Pink trenchcoats are so punk. But only if your trechcoat is HOT pink.

Oh I want one now.

Madame Mahima said...

im so glad you're back! dont disappear like that again! (i know i have attachment issues)

pink trenchcoat?
:S

how on earth did you tame mediocretes like that? is he hot? can i share him with u too?

you still havent found me a man!
(im in a mood today. sorry)

Nath said...

Coffee for lunch twice this week. Bad.

False.

Artful Badger said...

Feels like the master card add...

..and I use mastercard (or is it visa). :)..

Sriram said...

*brings hand close to Raindrops neck*
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


* runs away before he can be killed*

Unknown said...

@ twice xtended: Are you a cradle snatcher still? 'Raindrop' sounds not 15, so I guess you are absolved on that count. If it were 'Sunshine' I'd still be in doubt.

Drunken Master said...

Sounds like you're the regular confused preppy wannabe-badass who would like to go slumming hoping to land some biker from the wrong side of the streets just to brag about it. I hope you're not that...

Is it really pink? I've NEVER seen a non-neutral (i.e. black, tan, beige and their variants) colored trenchcoat. Might be an overcoat, not a trenchcoat.

Unknown said...

Gentle readers of this most wonderful (yes, you too gorgeous Mahima) blog - please list your halloween avatars.

twip said...

Youve been tagged.

Anonymous said...

Dear Raindrop,

This is your last and final notice. If your blog is not updated soon, it will be disconnected.

Unapologetically,

The Blog Nazi

sac said...

more-than-compliments from a student? attagirl, Ms Robinson

Scritch said...

exing an ex is always good news.