Thursday, August 31, 2006

Another terribly exciting day

Cuteness (a.k.a. C, the ex) and I stayed up late chatting on messenger last night. I sort of miss that..

Cuteness sometimes reads my blog, so he asked me what deep, dark secret I was talking about. That's right, I have so many deep, dark secrets that it's hard for him to keep track sometimes. So I said to him, you know what secret! He was still clueless, so given how bad he is at reading my mind (men are such pigs!), I had to tell him. And he seemed umimpressed, like it wasn't nearly deep or dark enough to warrant secrecy. But he's like that, nothing really impresses him. If I told him I'd just 'killed someone, cut them up into a thousand pieces and then mixed those pieces in concrete and tossed that into a lake' (thanks Sriram), he'd just say, 'well, I'm just glad you didn't drive to the lake in MY car, because your stupid metallic purse would've scratched the door.' Okay, I'm exaggerating. Because he doesn't say 'well'.

And the other exciting thing I did today was clean. Well, mostly we just threw out old stuff. Stuff that previous residents hadn't bothered taking along with them. Like old pots, pans, grill cleaners (we don't HAVE a grill), wires, cords, boxes with no lids, lids with no boxes. Yes, how exciting. The new flatmates seem nice. We have another one moving into our 'cursed' bedroom tomorrow, it seems to attract the messiest, nastiest, most obnoxious bitches.

So flatmate one is out drinking with her buddy 'Drew:he's single, just putting it out there'.
Flatmate two is at a party hosted by some of her fellow countrymen, where they'll probably dance the samba and reminisce about Rio.
And I shall be staying home tonight.

Irishboy called just as I was about to hit the publish button. Party on Sunday with the mad euro crowd, and a particularly fun individual named Fay. (Friend of mine, on being told that Fay was gay: Fay! You mean Fay! Fay's gay?? Fay's not gay!! Fay's gay? Seriously? Fay's not gay! You're right, Fay's gay, he really IS gay. Wow, Fay's gay. I never would've guessed. Yes, he IS gay. It's pretty obvious now, coming to think of it. Yes, he's gay alright.)

Lots of good beer and drunken company.

Ah, Rio. And she dances on the sand..

15 comments:

A and A said...

Girl's minds are fecking hard to read I'll have you know. Bleady fecking hard. So there.

basho said...

Amen.

Drunken Master said...

I heard about this one chick who's biggest conquest was "banging the shit out of" a gay guy.

Fay and Raindrop sitting in a tree...

Raindrop said...

Wishful, feign deafness. We tend to be nicer to men who genuinely cannot hear what we've been trying to tell them six thousand times, paraphrased each time, just to be sure they understand.

Basho, 'allo.

Drunken, I have no such fantasies, I'm afraid. And when I think of trees, I think of elves. I wish I were Arwen.

Madame Mahima said...

ahh alcohol music and hot eurpoeans.
:( i wish i were there.
sigh have 5 shots on my behalf babes!

Anonymous said...

Tell me Raindrop, is your killing-chopping-mixing restricted to humans only, or does it extend to other species as well? I'm taking about cats here, those mean bitches/bitchesses whom I hate as much as I can. I would LOVE to see you chop a couple of hundred cats in Kill Bill style. But I wonder if they have enough blood-pressure for their blood to gush out as soon as you chop off their tiny heads. It is such fun to watch fountains of blood, especially cat-blood. Headless cats jumping up and down.. aawww!

Nath said...

But I wonder if they have enough blood-pressure for their blood to gush out as soon as you chop off their tiny heads.

I would absolutely buy a bumper sticker saying that. And I don't even have a car.

Raindrop said...

Dodo, you are SICK.

Nath, you are sick too!

And does anyone know how to hammer a nail without
a)seriously injuring oneself
b)tearing down the walls.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, you make a great read!, Its great to to be here,thnx for dropping by ma'blog!.
-blessed blogging

Unknown said...

Why Arwen? Have you read the Silmarillion? They have a better elves there, during the age of the Vanyar.

Anonymous said...

Nath, thanks for the idea!

Raindrop, what are you talking about? I thought you like this kind of stuff.
And what kind of nails and walls are you talking about? Our evil apartment manager had warned us that we'd be fined for every nail that is put into the walls :(. So we resorted to peaceful methods like Velcro.

nevermind said...

Hey Vogon, I like your poetry too. The angst! The pathos! I'd have called it 'I'm a Vogon, get me outta here'. Ah! That elusive spaceship. C'est La Vie;-) To more Vogon poetry!

jhantu said...

"messy obnoxious and nasty bicthes"
must be an uber-nice bedroom that attracts this specie, now even im starting to feel a pang of attraction ;-)

Raindrop said...

Pavan, thanks, I love any kind of flattery.

Imhunt, Arwen's the one who ends up with Aragorn.

Dodo, heh. I do like excessive bloodletting. And my lease terms forbit it, but the cool people at the leasing office said that they've nailed their own walls. I needed curtains.

Nevermind, the Vogon race is my favorite race in the whole world.

Jhantu, hah. Met her, she seems nice. In fact, we're going to party together!

Raindrop said...

Right now.